Our Spring Must-haves from Plum Collections!!!

Hello Spring! I am definitely excited that Spring has begun. I am ready to shed my robe and 3-layer outfits! With a new season comes new clothing choices for me and my bubba. Today, I will be featuring a brand that has captured my heart. Not only is it Australian-owned but it also gives back to the community and supports a children's charity. So here is... Plum Collections! 



If you haven't heard of Plum Collections yet, here is a short introduction to this lovely business.
Plum Collections is an Australian-owned family business established in 1965 by Bob and Nell Pepper. At present, the company is run by Bob’s grandson, Shane Pepper, together with Shane’s lovely wife, Eugenie.
Their brand is known worldwide for manufacturing Australian-designed everyday clothes, swimwear, sleepwear, sleep bags, and swaddles for our little ones from birth onwards.

Aside from this, Plum Collections is passionate about preventing Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and donates a portion of their sleep bag sales to the SIDS & Kids foundation.

‘PLUM’ label for Toddlers

Since my son is a size 1 toddler, I picked items from their "Plum" label which is created for newborns (size 000) to toddlers (size 2). My chosen items from their collection, which I reckon are must-haves for Spring are their SIDS-preventing sleep bag, a fleece jumper with hoodie, and some buttoned polo shirts. 


Zoo Animal Sleep Bag





The Zoo Animal Sleep Bag is among my faves. It is currently priced at $69.95 and is made of 100% cotton poplin outer layer, has a jersey lining, polyester wadding, and a front-opening zipper. 



Front opening zipper of the Plum Collections sleeping bag.

The features of the sleeping bag includes the following:

  • a tab to cover the top of the zipper and protect baby's chin, 
  • double-ended zipper for easy access, 
  • a protector tab at the base of the zipper for extra security, 

  • velcro opening that fits a 5-point travel harness, 
  • cute and colorful animal designs,

  • and a snap fastening under the arms to prevent bubba from slipping into the sleep bag.



We love this sleeping bag because of its many safety features. This 2.5 TOG sleeping bag also provides the appropriate warmth for my baby when he sleeps. I understand that the Plum Collections' sleeping bags have added protective measures to prevent SIDS while keeping the baby cozy during the colder months. 


Little Yo fast asleep inside the Plum Collections sleeping bag.

I would recommend this for use during the colder seasons of winter, spring, and autumn. I have no idea if your baby would want this for the summer because it can get pretty warm in the sleep bag. 




It is very handy and can be brought while traveling. It fits perfectly in the pram too! I used to bring blankets to cover my bub and most of the time I lose those blankets because they fall off. This one does not and saves me from the headache of getting a replacement blanket.
Loop Back Fleece Jacket with Hood


The sun will be out most days of the week and I'm like "yay!" Being stuck most days inside the house because of the rain is such a bummer and I want nothing more but to get out and have some outdoor fun with my son - and this jacket is one of our outdoor must-haves! 




The hoody jacket is among my faves because of its unique design and the textiles used. It has a fox head design in the middle which is a super cool toddler design. I mean who doesn't love foxes?! 



This hoody is priced at $29.95 and its features include a zip front opening with a neon YKK zipper, front pockets, rib cuffs, and a waistband for added warmth during the Spring and Autumn season. It is also made of 75% cotton and 25% polyester which makes it soft to touch.


The Plum Collections hoodie with a zip front opening and use of a YKK zipper.

The cuff of the hoodie.



My son has been using this jacket for over a month now and the textile has not faded since the last 3 washes. I just love how soft and sturdy the jacket is no matter the number of washes we've done on it.




Toddler Polo Shirts



Shirts are a no-brainer. If you have a toddler, you need shirts. A simple trip to the playground can turn into a disaster if you don't have enough spare shirts. So yes, toddlers need a minimum of 2 so that's what I got.





What I love about these shirts is that they are 100% cotton, very breathable, and comfy to wear. The front buttons also make it easy for changing and layering my bub. I also love how the shirts are stitched well and evenly. This little detail alone is one of the things I look for in any garment. You can already know if a clothing is worth it just by looking at the stitches and how neatly it is made. Good job Plum Collections!




So those were my favorite pieces from Plum Collections. And I thank Plum Collections for giving me pieces to choose from and review. This collaboration has been an eye-opener for me as well on choosing the best clothing for my son to wear. Sometimes, I don't bat an eyelash when choosing his clothes. As long as it has a cute design, I went for it. Now that I saw the work Plum Collections put in designing and manufacturing their clothes and sleepwear, I realize that these are important if I want my son to be safer from harmful elements, comfortable while playing, and free from accidents (i.e. SIDS).

If you are interested to know more about the many products of Plum Collections, please feel free to visit their website www.plumcollections.com.au.

Cheers supermum!

Lovelots,
Jacq

Note: Although the products featured in this post are gifted, the comments and reviews are my own. xx

Comments

Popular Posts