My Fave Organic Cleaning products from Second Nature Botanicals!!!

Ever since I've opted to use natural/organic alternatives to my home cleaning products, I find it challenging to find the kinds of products in the regular market and groceries. I was elated to learn that many natural/organic brands are being sold in local markets around Perth. I learned about Second Nature Botanicals while attending a small business event in Perth and from then on, I decided to try their products and visit their stall in the Perth Makers Market in Applecross.

The Second Nature Botanicals stall at the Perth Makers Market in Applecross.

At first, I was a little bit hesitant to shift to natural cleaning products for fear that they might not be as effective as the products I am already using from groceries. My husband thought the same but I decided to give it a go. When it comes to going organic/natural, I make it a point to try out a product or lifestyle change before I say it's not for me or it doesn't work. 

I've tried 3 of their products - the disinfecting spray, cleaning spray, and steel and glass cleaner. All these products are plant and mineral based, biodegradable, and made from 100% pure essential oils scents! If that doesn't impress you, then maybe the packaging will which is made from posh-looking amber-coloured glass and is absolutely reusable/refillable!

Second Nature Botanicals are guaranteed non-toxic, eco-friendly, vegan, plant-based, and against animal cruelty.

Second Nature Botanicals products are also lovingly handmade from Fremantle, Perth, Western Australia and coincides with my effort to support local businesses around Perth.

Trying the Detox your home Starter kit.

If you want the nitty-gritty about the 3 products in the Detox your home Starter kit, here they are:

1. Disinfecting Spray

The natural disinfecting spray.

The Disinfecting spray is made of distilled water, acetic acid, grapefruit seed extract, On Guard blend of wild orange, clove bud, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus leaf, and rosemary leaf/flower essential oils.

The disinfecting is a useful cleaning agent and I love the scent of this spray too! I often use it in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, and cleaning my toddler's room and his toys. This product is very versatile and can be used around the house to disinfect things while being non-toxic and safe for your kids.

2. Cleaning spray

The organic cleansing spray.

The cleaning spray is made of distilled water, potassium soaps of organic olive oil, organic flaxseed oil, organic palm olein, organic sunflower oil, organic glycerin, organic orange oil, citric acid, sodium borate, and therapeutic grade essential oils.

I personally use this most in the kitchen and for cleaning counter tops, benches, the dining table, and furniture around the house and bathroom.

I love the smell of lime from this cleaning agent since it provides a fresh and crisp scent after use.

3. Steel and Glass polish

The glass, mirror, and stainless steel polish.

This polish is made of distilled water, acetic acid, grapefruit seed extract, and therapeutic grade essential oils.

As promised, this delivers a streak-free finish and I use this most in cleaning the dining table and our kitchen counter tops, and the stove.

The smell of this polish is stronger than the cleaning and disinfecting sprays and the smell of the acetic acid is evident.

---

If you would like to shift to using more natural and organic products, I would highly recommend Second Nature Botanicals. They have lovely smelling, effective products which are housed in durable reusable bottles.

Check out their website secondnaturebotanicals.com.au or visit them in the latest Perth Makers Market in Applecross. The next on is on the 14th of May - Perfect as a Mother's day gift!!!

Cheers!
Jacq

Note: The products featured in this post are gifted but the review is 100% my own.

Comments

Popular Posts