Get a Skin brightening session from Philosophy!

A few weeks ago, Philosophy contacted its avid clients and invited all of us for a free skin brightening session. I thought it was all about skin whitening so I was adamant to go. 

I'm not much a fan of skin whitening so I had to give some time to think it through. However, since I'm curious as to what my fave brand Philosophy can newly offer its clients, I knew I just had to go.

I felt relieved and chipper at the same time, because the product they were going to discuss was apparently the Brighten My Day line which was NOT merely about whitening at all. 

Workshop venue.

Our very own note-taking tools.


Last March 2014, Philosophy launched a new line called Brighten My Day. This set is composed of an All-over Skin Perfecting Brightening Lotion, All-over Skin Perfecting Brightening Essence, and an Expert Dark Spot and Brightening Peel Pen. This set aims to lighten dark spots, reduce redness, diminish minute scars, and minimize enlarged pores.  


For someone who has acne scars and large pores, I was definitely interested to know what this product could do to help my skin become better. I know I haven't really taken care of my God-given skin and it is about time I actually tried.

The staff who facilitated the discussion was Ms. Tin. It was also attended by their Asst. Brand Manager, Ms. Ria Villanueva. The whole staff were also present to answer our questions, to help us in trying out the products, and to give us individual facials if we wanted. The staff who gave me my personal facial was Ms. May.

Ms. Tin, our workshop speaker.

The staff of Philosophy with Ms. May (rightmost).



With Ms. Ria Villanueva, Assistant Brand Manager.

Aside from discussing everything about the Brighten My Day line, they also introduced to us other collections they have in store such as the Miracle Worker, The Microdelivery, Purity Made Simple, Hope in a Jar, Be Your Best, Total Matteness, and Time in a Bottle. 
The five most popular products of Philosophy.



Tried and tested products.

Ms. Ria was also kind enough to tour me to their Peel bar which is located in their store at the Mega Fashion Hall. This bar provides express facials to all willing clients. 


A facial costs Php 750 per visit and includes a personal skin care consultation to know which products would work best on your skin, a peel via the Microdelivery line, and treatment using the products most suitable for your skin type and concerns. 

I tried the Microdelivery myself and I was awed by how it minimized the wrinkles on my skin on the first try. 

Introduction on the Peel Bar.

The products of the Microdelivery peel line.



Trying out the Microdelivery peel for the first time.

The peeling continues.

After the peel, I noticed the disappearance of some fine lines on my left hand. Amazing!


This is my right hand which was not "peeled". See the difference?

After I tried out most of their products, especially the Microdelivery peel, Brighten My Day line, and Time in a Bottle, I'm sold out to the idea of going back and getting an express facial again. My skin became softer and felt rejuvenated after the experience.



Enter the peel bar.

Get inside for some RnR. Here are some positive words to relax you.


Here are some of our group pictures.



Here are some goodies they gave for us to try at home.



Do you want to try their products as well? Follow their Facebook Account: Philosophy today to know more about future events and products!

xoxo,
Jacq

Comments

Popular Posts