Jewel Tone: All Natural Skin Care solution for Moms-to-be

When I got pregnant last year, I stopped using a lot of cosmetics because I was wary of the adverse effects these might have on my unborn child. 

I opted to stick only to organic brands, mineral make-ups, and products without Parabens, whitening ingredients, and other harmful components. 

Thankfully, I got a hold of products from Jewel Tone in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy and since it is considered safe for pregnant women, I was more than happy to try it!!!






Overview:

Jewel Tone Maternity & Infant Skin Care is a skin care line made especially for expectant moms and babies. It was created in 1918 by Macao Yuenseng International Investment Ltd. based in Macau. In the Philippines, it is distributed by CKMJ Greenovation Inc

All of their products are made from natural ingredients and are safe to use by pregnant women. Specifically, their products are:

  • Formulated especially for mothers
  • Its light, supple, non-oily texture boosts skin radiance and helps skin regain its optimal moisture retention capacity and hydration level to prevent acne and wrinkles.
  • Enriched with Folacin to reduce the likelihood of birth defects and improve skin elasticity, moisture, and cell repair
  • Contains Vitamin E to promote water movement, allowing deep water reserves to irrigate the upper layers of the Epidermis
  • Leaves delicate skin revitalized and moisturized without the oily residue
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic




The products sent to me were a full-size Vitamin C Folacin BB Cream and a sample of their Vitamin B Folacin Refreshing Emulsion. Immediately, I tried them for myself.


The Jewel Tone Vitamin C Folacin BB Cream (Php 1,600)

Vitamin C Folacin BB Cream specifications

A sample of the Jewel Tone Vitamin B Folacin Refreshing Emulsion and its specifications

What I Love about these Jewel Tone products:

  • Safe for use by pregnant mothers
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Did not give me acne
  • Has a matte finish
  • Requiring a small amount to achieve the desired effect. 
  • Comes in a pretty jewelry box-like packaging
  • The BB cream color is a little bit light but I was able to still blend it well to my skin color.



The Verdict:

For its impressive performance despite its steep price, I give it 4 and a half glowing jewelry boxes out of a possible 5!!! 


To know more about their products, visit their Facebook page and their kiosk at the 2nd floor, Robinson's Magnolia today! 

Love,
Jacq

Note: Although the products featured in this post are gifted, the comments and reviews are my own. xx  

Comments

Popular Posts