Vegan-friendly and Organic Skincare for Every Aussie from The Products!!!

You may have noticed that I'm always on the hunt for the latest nasties-free product - whether it's food, personal care, or home care products - I'm all about it!!! I found myself becoming more sensitive to the products I use and things I eat after I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis. 

Now reviewing these 4 products from The Products: The Baby wash, The Deodorant, The Face polish, and The Green cream.

When my doctor told me, "You're too young to have such severe endometriosis," I became more determined to change my lifestyle and prevent my condition from worsening any further. I must admit that I still do eat milk chocolates and sour cream crisps occasionally but I find that making myself more aware of my disease prevents me from munching on my fave junk food daily. Like they say, moderation is key. So if I can't completely change my diet just yet, then maybe I'll change my skincare products!

The Products at the Perth Makers Market in Applecross, Perth WA.

My latest nasties-free favorite products came from a local Perth business called The Products. This brand was the brainchild of makeup artist, Rebekah Clark, who established this business in 2013. Her mission was to create a vegan and environmentally-conscious skincare line which does not contain harmful chemicals, is cruelty-free, and is also affordable.

Excited to try the green cream! This cream is best for people with dry to normal skin.

I have heard so many great things about her products, especially The Face Polish. When I had the chance to try The Face Polish in my Splendour box subscription, I knew it was a keeper and sought to find Rebekah in local markets around Perth.

The Face Polish

My most favorite face polish of them all!!! (A$19.95)

The Face Polish is my favorite product from Rebekah's line. The first time I used a sample tub, I literally gasped after I used it. My face became smooth and supple and I knew then that this product was for keeps.

This polish is made of a combination of naturally exfoliating and skin softening ingredients to renew and detoxify the face. The ingredients of this superb product includes ground organic rice,  ground organic oats, granulated sugar, white Australian clay, Zeolite mineral, and lime essential oil. All of these ingredients are 100% natural and vegan-friendly.

The Deodorant

The Deodorant - A$19.95
The deodorant is 100% natural and free from alcohol and aluminium. It comes in 2 scents, the original and the unisex. The original combines the scents of chamomile, rose geranium, and bergamot essential oils while the unisex combines the scents of cedarwood, patchouli, and bergamot essential oils.

The base ingredients contains purified water, aloe vera gel (soothing, anti-bacterial, and anti-oxidant), bicarbonate of soda (natural deodorant), organic jojoba oil (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory), grapefruit seed extract (preservative), and xanthan gum.  

This is my current deodorant and keeps me fresh for 12 hours everyday. I am using the unisex but I am also interested to try the original one after I finish my current bottle.

The Baby Wash


The baby wash is among her "currently testing" products. It is not yet sold online but are available in Rebekah's market days. When I first saw this, I bought it immediately because I was looking for an organic baby wash for my son. It is mildly scented and cleans effectively. Its ingredients include yucca gel, olive oil, vegetable glycerine, jojoba oil, and chamomile essential oil.

The Green Cream

The Green Cream retails From A$31.95

This moisturizing cream is a smooth and rich blend of avocado, apricot kernel, and coconut oils. It is also infused with Green Tea as an anti-oxidant, hence the name. It also contains Elemi essential oil to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

The ingredients of the green cream are purified water, avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, coconut oil, green tea extract, vegetable glycerine, plant-based emulsifying wax, elemi essential oil, grapefruit seed extract (preservative).

I have used the green cream and have found that it is best used for dry or normal skin. I have combination skin and I don't recommend this to be used on an oily face. I use this sparingly on dry spots on my face and extremities and it soothes my dry skin perfectly.
 
My Perth makers market stash from The Products.

I have tested a total of four of their products and I am still interested to try their original scented deodorant and rose geranium skincare line. All in all, I would say Rebekah's products are superb and I recommend them for Perthians looking for a vegan or organic alternative to their skincare products.

If you would like to check The Products out, they are currently participating in the Eco Pop-Up shop at Enex 100 in Perth CBD starting today until the 30th of July. If you would like to know more of their market days, click this link to know more.  

If you would rather cosy up at home and shop online, here is their website to get your winter holiday shopping sorted.

Have you ever tried any of their products? Was there anything you liked? Do you have any organic product suggestions for me? Looking forward to hearing from you! xx

Love,
Jacq

Note: Half of the products reviewed here were gifted and the other half were purchased. Nevertheless, this does not affect my review and all opinions here are 100% my own. xx  

Comments

Popular Posts