A New Fave from England - Organic Baby Stuff from Blue Brontide!!!

My son is now 7 months old and is eating everything and anything that he's able to reach. The meals I also prepare for him now include meats, fish, and poultry instead of just veggies and fruits. 

Because of these developmental milestones, I've also been on the lookout for the best dinnerware in the market for my teething and ever-hungry bub. I'm already using a plastic spoon and bowl for him but I reckon I could also try looking for alternative products out there like wooden utensils.

I'm quite impressed with small businesses which advocate for organic baby stuff. Although my son's things are not all 100% organic, I'm happy to be given a choice whether to buy organic or not. I actually have a good mix of organic and non-organic baby things.

Recently, I came across a lovely brand called Blue Brontide which sells organic and eco-friendly baby dinnerware, teething clips, teething necklaces, and baby room decor. These products are designed and lovingly made by hand in Yorkshire, England. They utilize premium and sustainable fabrics in gender-neutral colours which I absolutely adore!



I've honestly fallen in love with their plates and other dinnerware which I reckon are laser cut with lovely animal designs which any bub would love to eat from!!! Even I would love to eat from them!

For this post, I will be reviewing their Eco-friendly Natural Wooden Baby spoon (£ 4.99) and the Little Fishes Organic Dummy/Pacifier clip (£ 10.49).




PACKAGING

The first time I got my Blue Brontide products, I was immediately in love with their packaging! They advocate to "Pack Green" because they believe everyone deserves to climb a tree. I love their idea of leaving a sustainable future for our children. Their box is made of 100% recycled material and their Raffia fillings are made from 100% natural vegetable fibres. Isn't this box just awesome?!

Blue Brontide "packs green."


WOODEN BABY SPOON

I have been using the baby spoon for 3 weeks now and I honestly love it! The spoon is made of wood and its specifications are as follows:
Size: 3.2 cm (width) x 12 cm (length)
Designs: Hippo, Giraffe, Duck, Whale  
The Organic Wooden Baby Spoon.

A closer look at the Whale design.

Back of the spoon.


 Here are some spoon care tips on their website:
Do not place in oven, microwave, freezer, or dishwasher.
Do not soak in water, wipe clean after use.
Do not use with highly acidic food.

Honestly, I wash my wooden spoon after use instead of simply wiping it clean. And it cleans so well! Just a quick splosh of water and the food comes off regardless of how oily the food may be. I have been using a plastic spoon prior to acquiring this and I abandoned the plastic spoon after I tried using the organic spoon of Blue Brontide! I have no idea if their plates are as easily cleaned as the spoon but I'm assuming they're almost the same. I also love how the condition of the spoon wasn't changed much after 3 weeks of using it. Until today, it still looks brand new.


Yo enjoying his lunch with the Blue Brontide Organic spoon!

LITTLE FISHES DUMMY/PACIFIER CLIP
I got the Little Fishes design on a 100% Cotton Backed Organic Linen. This can clip to baby's clothes, blanket, or pram. I prefer to clip it to Yo's clothes. I can attach his dummy and teether on it as well which is very versatile.

The clip is 9 inches (length) x 1 inch (width). For cleaning, it is hand-washed in warm water and air dried. I don't iron it anymore but if you still want to, please use a low to medium setting only.

Little fishes pacifier/dummy clip.





The dummy clip is a versatile thing to have. I love its minimalist and gender-neutral design.



Those were the products sent to me for testing and I hope my review was useful. If you have any more questions about the products I featured here, please feel free to leave a comment. If you want to know more about Blue Brontide, please visit their social media links I placed below this post.





Cheers supermum!

Jacq

Note: Although the products featured in this post are gifted, the comments and reviews are my own. xx

Comments

Popular Posts