Unboxing our Rawr Back-to-School set from Smash Enterprises!!!

Another new school year is fast approaching and a lot of Back-to-School stuff are being sold in shops! I won a Rawr Back-to-School lunch box set from Smash Enterprises and I would like to feature it in this post in case you're looking for some Smash lunch boxes for your child.

The Rawr set has an insulated lunch bag, plastic drink bottle, plastic lunch box, cooling accessory (i.e. ice puck), and a sticker set to put names on each accessory all for $12!

The Rawr Back to School set from Smash Enterprises.

The Plastic Lunch box.

The inner lining of the Plastic Lunch box.
My favorite from all the components of the set are the lunch bag and water bottle. Since Summer is scorching hot this year, I've used these 2 the most. What I love about the lunch bag is that it really keeps food cool a little bit longer while the water bottle does not spill at all. I honestly hate it when water spills all over my things so I'm glad this hasn't happened with my Smash water bottle. 

Smash Plastic drink bottle.



The Ice Puck.

The sticker set.

At first glance, I actually like the Rawr design because it suits the personality of my son. I'm happy that Smash creates a huge range of lunch accessories and designs for every child and adult regardless of taste or personal style. 



Smash was created in Melbourne, Australia in 1999 and since then have provided Australian households with a wide range of lunch cases, dinnerware, drink bottles, and on-the-go food containers. Their brand believes in function meets fashion which allows Smash to manufacture sought-after products both in Australia and New Zealand. Through the years, they have won "Supplier of the Year" and "Most Innovative Company."

What I love from the Rawr lunch box set is its affordability, funky and colorful design, and that the products are BPA free, FDA approved, EU approved, and Lead-free.



Their products also have a Blue IQ smart interior lining which is engineered to provide a safe and quality product for the family.



Here are some care tips you might find useful:

  • Wipe the lunch bag only. Do not place it in the washing machine.
  • The plastic container is microwave safe, freezer safe, and can be washed in the top rack of your dishwasher.
  • Ice puck should never be placed in the microwave.


To know more about Smash products and peruse through their designs, feel free to visit http://smashenterprises.com.au today!

Happy Lunchbox hunting!

Mum Jacq

Comments

Popular Posts