Goody Quikstyle! My new go-to brush



Ever since I heard about Quikstyle from co-bloggers, I knew I had to get one. It had such good reviews so I was positive about it. This February, they even released their Limited Edition Pink Quikstyle so I was quite excited to get mine! At first I did not know where to get it but thanks to the helpful staff of Goody in Instagram, they pointed me to the right direction. 

Personally, it really has helped me speed up my daily hair care routine. Since I have really long hair, it takes a while to dry it after bathing. I believe Quikstyle is more beneficial to women with long hair and to those always on-the-go, like me. Read more to know if this brush will be your new best friend! 
 
Product name: Quikstyle with Absorbent Microfiber Bristles   
   
Brand: Goody


Limited Edition Quikstyle paddle brush in pink and black


Overview: The Quikstyle brush works like a towel and brush in one. It reduces water 30% faster while detangling, blow drying, and styling. It has Antimicrobial Microfibers to keep the brush fresh and inhibit the growth of bacteria.

Towel and Brush in one!
Made in: USA

Good points:

  • Lovely design! So glad that it comes in pink and black or blue and silver.

Quikstyle Paddle brush in blue and silver
 
Quikstyle curved brush in blue and silver
  • It really does help dry hair faster. I use this a lot when traveling and when I’m pressed for time.
  • It’s easy to clean!

Not-so-good points:

  • It is a nice-to-have product but if you’re willing to wait for your hair to dry a little longer, then you can do without it. 
  • It performs better when used with a blow dryer or fan. 
  • The price is a little bit steep for the local market. It is approximately P1,300.00. 
  • It is also bulky and takes up space in my luggage. But I still bring it for its "talent". 

Rating: I rate this 3.5 out of 5 Microfiber bristles! 

 

Learn more about other goody products by following them on Instagram @goodyph!

Love,
Jacq

Comments

Popular Posts