My Little Bub's Photoshoot with Sarah Kate Photography!

Last September, we visited the Perth Upmarket held at the University of Western Australia, Perth. It was the first pop-up market I ever visited and you can read more about our little trip by clicking this link.

As I've shared before, one of the reasons why I'm a sucker for local markets is to meet local, small business owners and to see their work. 

One of the services we availed from the market was from Sarah Kate Photography. She gave out $80 mini photo shoots for families who went to the Perth Upmarket. I have shared with you our experience of her service in my previous post. Now, I want to share her output! 

Her USB came in the mail a few days ago and it was so pretty!!!



Here is a sample of a picture Sarah Kate Photography took last September. I will only upload my fave although she did 5 shots with Black and White edits included.




If you would like to attend the next Perth Upmarket this coming 29th of November, drop by Sarah Kate Photography's stall to avail of $80 Christmas photos for your Bub. 


To know more of her work, check out these following social media accounts of Sarah Kate Photography!

Instagram account: @sarahkatephotography87


Cheers!
Jacq

Comments

Popular Posts