One Step at a Time

I haven't written a post in 2 months! I could not believe that I have been stressed for that long! Gah! Anyway, I was able to steal 15 minutes out of my day to write. I know I have a huge backlog and my blog has practically been sleeping this whole time... But I thank you readers for still keeping a steady traffic on it despite my absence. I am very grateful for your support! xx


So an update... We have finally moved to our new house and we have been slowly building it up and filling it with what we need. I finally bought a new heater yesterday! *clap clap* Since moving, Yo and I have joined some playgroups and familiarized ourselves with the beauty that is Mandurah. Until now, he's still pretty much like my little sidekick as I take care of him and breastfeed him 24/7. Nothing has changed in the family dynamics except loads of chores have been added to my to-do list.


"There are days when I refuse to get up early and just watch my son sleeping. And I'm reminded of everything we've been through to have a child. And I'm eternally grateful.

My quick insta post. Check it out @jacqwritesworld

So cheers to these stolen minutes that I am able to take a break and write. I hope I will be able to sustain it.

Lots of Love,

Jacq

Comments

Popular Posts