5 Healthy Food Finds from my Splendour box subscription!!!

The search for natural alternatives to my current lifestyle is not an easy feat. It means going to local markets, growing my own food, changing restaurants I used to frequent, and even searching long hours online for the product that would suit me. 

Honestly, there are a lot of products online but there are always a few that would be suited to my personal taste or lifestyle - and this is where subscription boxes come in to help me.


The Splendour box, a Perth-based brand which curates the best organic and natural products for you!


What are subscription boxes?

These are boxes that are delivered to your door on a monthly basis and are pre-paid online. These boxes contain samples of things you subscribed for. In my case, I get organic and natural product alternatives from Splendour box.

What are the benefits of having subscription boxes?

I think the best thing about having these boxes are the various brands that I learn about and try out every month; especially since I am looking for specific features like gluten-free, soy-free, or dairy-free products.


Unboxing the January Splendour box!

Another good thing is having it delivered to my doorstep every month. Since I live in semi-rural WA, I am a little bit far from most wholefood and organic grocers in Perth and the box makes it easier for me to access these things.

The box also comes in different subscription price ranges (1-month or 3-month subscription) so I have options that would suit my budget.


Contents of the February Splendour box!

What are my fave food finds from Splendour box?

Honestly, I haven't tried everything from the box just yet but here are some of those I have tried and loved. I will update this as soon as I've tried everything in the January and February boxes!

1. Pickld

I am amazed with their product concept when they made this product because it really suits my lifestyle. Rice is a staple part of my daily diet and their Sesame, Lentils, & Chia seasoning really amped up the flavours of plain rice!


A closer look at my rice sprinkled with Pickld seasoning.

According to Suda, the founder of Pickld, their products are high in dietary fibre, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, and protein.

I also love that they attach recipes at the back of their product to guide consumers on how Pickld products could be used in preparing healthy meals!


Before I tried this, I have already been getting positive feedback from other bloggers and truly, it did not disappoint! A yummy blend of organic sultanas, coconut chips, nuts, and seeds are the building blocks of this breakfast/snack staple in my household. 

3. Harvest Box's Go Bananas


Who said that healthy has to taste yucky? This blend of chocolates, bananas, and other nuts and seeds are the ultimate snacking fix. Everything about this snack was just perfect, healthy, and well... yummy!!!

Snack time from Harvest box!

4. La Kult's Camu Camu powder

We all need a daily immune system boost and what better way than to add this powder to your snacks and drinks. Camu Camu is popular for its high levels of antioxidants and Vitamin C and was traditionally used to boost immunity.

5. Boomer's Whey Protein 

I love adding this gluten-free, all-natural whey powder to my smoothie bowls! I am just happy that it's gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians out there (I'm not vegetarian though but I love using vegan products)!


My smoothie shake with Boomer's Gluten-free whey protein.

Those were my food finds from Splendour box and there were non-food products I loved as well, like organic soaps and laundry powder from The Family Hub. I've been on the lookout for organic laundry powders and soaps and I am glad I found this brand in my Splendour box! 

If you subscribe to JWW, you get 15% off The Family Hub today! :)


Check out Splendour box today!!!

Those were my fave natural product finds for January/February. Have you tried any of these products or do you have a fave subscription box? What's your experience with them?

If you would like to check out Splendour box for yourself, visit their website here.

Love,
Jacq

Note: The Splendour box featured in this post is gifted but all opinions are 100% my own. xx

Comments

Popular Posts