Get moisturized with Bench Moroccan Argan Oil!

 
I got this product on a whim before I went to my Palawan-Cebu-Bohol trip. I thought of buying this because I've heard a lot of great reviews about Argan oil and its wonderful moisturizing effects on the skin. The sales representative also told me this would be good as a face and body moisturizer so I bought in all the sales talk. Here's my review after using this product for a month. Cheers!

Name:  Moroccan Argan Oil

Brand: Bench Organics

Made in: Philippines 

Overview: This product is a non-greasy, moisturizing body oil enriched with natural extracts, moisturizers, and antioxidants. It contains Argan oil, Macadamia oil, and Vitamin E.

Directions for use: Apply on face, hair, and all over your body. For best results, use after bath or shower. 



 

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Oryza sativa (Rice) Bran oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil, fragrance, BHT, Tocopherol

Price: Php 199.00 for 115 mL






Good points:
  •           Easily absorbed by the skin and effectively moisturizes
  •         Calming powdery scent
  •          Easy-to-use container
  •          Affordable
Not-so-good points:
  •          It caused pimples when I used it on my face. It is better used on the body only.
Rating: 3.5 oil drops out of 5 

Would I buy it again? I might because it's an effective body moisturizer.

Thanks Bench for this amazing product!

Love always,
Jacq

Comments

Popular Posts