Our First Diaper Bag from Baby Couture!!!

A few years ago, I remember scouring the mall for the perfect baby shower gift for my sister-in-law. I've always wanted to give her a diaper bag and thankfully while window shopping in Megamall, I saw it - Baby Couture!!!




Ever since I first stepped in their store, I thought to myself, "This is one awesome diaper bag store. Ang ganda ng designs!" At that time, I was admiring the Madeline bag in black and white.





A few years down the road, and now I am the one who's pregnant. My husband remembered how much I adored that Madeline Baby Couture bag and so he bought me one in the Houndstooth color.


Madeline Diaper Bag in Houndstooth color.

Features of the Bag

The bag is quite spacious and large. It measures 44 cm in length, 17 cm in width, and 27 cm in height. It is made of polyfabric, has grey inside color, has 7 pockets inside (1 zipper pocket and 6 open pockets), outside pouch, adjustable shoulder strap, and internal key/pacifier holder. It also comes with a changing mat and plastic pouch.


Outside pocket

Inner pockets and gray lining

More inner pockets

Plastic pouch

Changing mat

The interior lining is water resistant. It is also huge enough for a getaway with baby and yet compact enough for baby's everyday needs.

Where to Buy

I got mine from Cudsly. It is priced at Php 1,099.75 but since it was on sale, we got it for only Php 880. The shipment came around 3 days after ordering and the product was in pristine condition.




I am excited to use this bag soon! My husband even told me that I could use it now because it doesn't really look like a diaper bag - and I agree!!!




As posted on Instagram (@jacqparaguya)
How about you? What's your favorite diaper bag?

xoxo,
Jacq

Note: Bag specs from Cudsly.com and Justcouture.net


Comments

Popular Posts