Updated! Say hello to MY New Moisturizer: MY Prime!

Update: My mom has been nagging me about what product she could use because she finished up her moisturizer. At the top of my head, I immediately thought - MyPrime! So I gave it to her and she has been using it for a week now. Read on to know what she thinks...

---

Being on house arrest for quite some time now, I have been looking for a light moisturizer I could use indoors. I got this anti-aging moisturizer from BeautyMNL made by My Prime. Honestly, this was my first time to try their product and I was amazed! I actually did like it, especially due to the fact that it didn't break me out!  

Here's my review:

Name: Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer

Brand: My (Prime)

As seen on Instagram @jacqparaguya

Overview: My (Prime) anti-aging formulas combine active botanicals with cutting-edge science to revitalize the skin and enhance overall well-being.




Words from Tessa Yutadco, the founder of My (Prime).


The Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and fragrance-free. It is a lightweight, multi-tasking moisturizer which hydrates the skin and delivers a matte, flawless finish. It also performs well under make-up.

It has a combination of highly concentrated apple serum and polysaccharides to enhance the skin's ability to retain moisture for optimal hydration for glowing skin.

It has Pili and Moringa oils which are nourishing with oleic acid and Vitamins A, C, and E to restore and revitalize skin of any age - softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 




Directions for UseGently massage unto face and neck every morning and night.

Ingredients



What I love about it:
  • Leaves the skin hydrated without the shine
  • Smoothens skin
  • Stays on matte
  • Works superbly under make-up
  • Has a pump for hygiene purposes 
  • Product works well on my combination skin
  • Did not cause acne/breakouts


What my mom loves about it: 

It's amazing when you give your mom something to use and she turns out loving the product! Here are the effects of MyPrime on her skin:

  • My mom said her skin used to be rough but after using MyPrime it became smoother.
  • Her freckles and sun spots also became less. She said she has been looking for a product that could lighten her freckles and this one did after only a week!
  • It also reduced her wrinkles.


The Verdict:

  • I love that this product contains a lot of natural ingredients and stays on matte.
  • I love that my mom loves it!
  • It is, however, a bit on the pricey side and it seems to not have UVA/UVB protection. 
  • I give this a rating of 4 and a half Moringga leaves out of 5!!!

Where to buy:

You can get your My Prime moisturizer today from BeautyMNL for Php 1,050 (sale)! To know more about the products of My Prime, visit their website today! 

Xoxo,
Jacq

Product specs from makemyyours.com

Comments

Popular Posts