What I Love About Kiehl's Nashi Blossom and Pink Grapefruit Line

Last month, my husband received a surprise package from Kiehl's. Being the generous hubby that he is, he gave me some of the products which I fancy, to try out for myself.




Here is what my husband got. Well, I only picked 2 from the bunch. The products I will be reviewing today are the Nashi Blossom and Pink Grapefruit Skin-Softening body lotion and body cleanser. 

But first, a little bit about Kiehl's...

Kiehl's began as a New York apothecary in 1851. Since then, they have been serving their clients the finest formulations for skin and hair, developed with the most advanced technologies and natural ingredients that are clinically proven to be safe, effective, and gentle even for sensitive skin.

Honestly, when I read more about their products from their website, I was enthused to try more of their products. They seem to be pregnancy-friendly to me.

Overview of the Nashi Blossom and Pink Grapefruit line

This line is infused with the aromatic essence of Nashi Blossom, a pear flower widely known in Japan, and the Pink Grapefruit, which is a Brazilian-born fruit known for its sweet scent. These scents have been blended together with skin conditioning botanical oils and Vitamin E to provide a non-stripping formula that promotes cleanliness and skin softness for the whole day. The lotion is silicone-free while the body cleanser is sulfate-free.























What I love:
  • The products have a mild but very pleasant sweet-smelling scent. I found both really mabango and didn't irritate my nostrils even if I am sensitive to a handful of scents right now. 
  • It thoroughly cleanses my body aside from providing intense moisture.
  • They are made with natural ingredients that are safe for sensitive skin.

The Verdict:
  • I think the products are worth trying and they were able to do what they claim.
  • If you're on a budget though, I would suggest looking for alternatives because these are pricier than other products I have tried.
  • I give these two products 4 Pink Grapefruits out of 5!!!

Where to buy:

You can buy it in all Kiehl's stores at Greenbelt 5, Powerplant, Trinoma, MOA, ATC, Shangri-La, SM Aura, and Ayala Center Cebu.

Follow Kiehls on facebook, twitter, and instagram to know more about their products!

xoxo,
Jacq

Note: History and Product specs from kiehls.com 

Comments

Popular Posts