Bloggers United Australia Does Chrissie!!!

If you've been following this blog for a while, then you'd know that I joined the Halloween swap hosted by Bloggers United Australia last October. This December, they created another activity - a Kris Kringle ala Secret Santa for all members of Bloggers United Australia!  



I joined because I loved the Halloween Swap so much. It turned out that this Chrissie swap was even more fun because of a twist! For the Christmas swap, there was no buddy system like in the Halloween swap so we did not know who would give us a gift, pretty much like a secret Santa.  

Anyway, my secret Santa turned out to be Jackie Mellor! I was so surprised and happy to know that it's Jackie! I have been following her blog and Instagram account (@jackiemellormua) for months now and she's an honest, funny, and down to earth person. I suggest you check out her blog as well.

So here are the gifts I got from my Santa - a Chrissie outfit for my Bub from Best & Less, a teething necklace from Addi & Me, a scented candle from Voliere, a lovely Christmas card, and some candy cane lollies! 



I was so elated to receive my gifts because it shows that Jackie spent some time getting to know me and what I would like to receive. I'm just so happy with my gifts!







Have a Merry Christmas to you all, especially to Jackie and the Bloggers United Australia team for hosting another successful event and for spreading some Christmas cheer!

Lots of Love,
Jacq

Comments

Popular Posts