Our First Perth Baby and Children's Market Experience!!!

Christmas is coming in fast and so many markets in Perth have been popping up! A few weeks ago, my family and I decided to have a little market shopping and visit the Perth Baby and Children's market held at Mike Barnett, Rockingham.



I saw the event on Facebook and was enticed when I saw the participating brands, bargains, mascots for the kids, and the free loot bag for the first hundred attendees.



The event was held from 10 am to 2 pm. The entrance is also free and once you register, you get entitled to join a raffle.




We arrived at around 11 am and I could not believe that the loot bags were all gone! Haha! It was apparently a popular event because when we arrived, the place was jam packed with families and kids running around. I loved watching everyone just have a good time, get a bargain, chat with the sellers, and watch the kids playing in the $1 bouncy castle.

We went around the pre-loved section which offered a huge range of baby clothes, shoes, accessories, toys, and baby equipment for a very affordable price! There were a lot of stuff on special and I can't resist getting my share of bargain buys!


Looking for an awesome bargain buy!

We also went through the small businesses section where I was able get some Jamberry nail samples and shop for teething necklaces from Bella Zailea (who just got married btw! Congrats!).

I had a quick chat with the owner and she said she was inspired to create her business because there were not too many options out there in the market. Also, she wanted to bring out her creativity through her creations. 



I personally love her necklaces and I think they are unique indeed! I love how she also makes her necklaces affordable for every mum. 



Bella Zailea is on Buy 1 Take 1 at the moment until the 16th of December 2015 so head on over to her instagram account to know more (@bellazailea). 






While waiting for me to peruse through the stalls, my husband brought our son to meet a giant chipmunk mascot who I am not familiar with. If you know who he is, please let me know. Haha!



Mr. Chipmunk visiting Yo.

All in all, it was a good quick trip with lots of bargain buys! 

If you're interested to join the next Perth Baby and Children's market, feel free to follow their account on Facebook for future event schedules. 

However, if you're a business owner/seller, feel free to contact Skye Moore, the owner/operator of this event. Visit their website or send them an e-mail at perthbabymarket@gmail.com.

Cheers and see you in the next one!

Xoxo,
Jacq 

Comments

Popular Posts