Visit the first Philosophy store at SM Megamall!

Philosophy, a brand founded in the US, has recently opened their first store in Metro Manila and I was blessed to be invited to the VIP Launch this February! It was held at the Mega Fashion Hall in SM Megamall.


I arrived pretty early at the venue so I took some pictures while no one was still around.
Registration area
The venue proper
Tables for the Cocktails
Lovin' these Petal-inspired seats!
Some products they laid out for us to try.

 They also prepared some booths  - Joy and Grace, which showcased some of their products.


In the end, it all comes down to one word, Grace.
My favorite section: Oh the Joy of Bath and Body products!

Aside from touring the venue for the VIP launch, I also visited their store by following this path:


A road paved with positivity.
Upon entering, I first noticed the lovely ceiling they created. Pictures of their products and some inspiring words were lit up to greet visitors.

Don't forget to look up when visiting their store at SM Megamall.


Look up! :)
 Since I am new to the world of Philosophy, I decided to read a bit on how this brand was created and how it has evolved to reach our shores.

History of Philosophy
I explored more of the store to become more acquainted with their products and read their inspiring messages on the walls.

Inside the new Philosophy store at SM Megamall.
The featured product: Microdelivery peel!
I could only stare smiling at this bathtub full of goodies!
Lovely advice from Philosophy.
I was also able to fancy a little chat with Robin White, the World Brand Ambassador of Philosophy. I told her I am a nurse and she suggested for me to try some Philosophy fragrances popular to nurses in the US - the Amazing Grace and Pure Grace. She said these were popular to nurses and patients since the products are mild smelling and do not irritate the patients. I tried a whiff and true enough, the product was not offensive to my senses. They both have a mild, powdery scent. I am glad she suggested these fragrances so I could try them out and recommend them to co-nurses looking for the right scent while on duty.  

Warwick Jenkin and Robin White, Philosphy World Brand Ambassador (photo from SM Megamall)

Here are the scents suggested by Robin specially for nurses:

Amazing Grace
Pure Grace













After the launch, we were given freebies to try at home. Reviews on these coming soon!

A Field of Flowers just for me. <3

Thank you SM Megamall and Philosophy for inviting me to this event! Will visit Philosophy once again pretty soon!

Love,

Jacq

Comments

Popular Posts